Our 10 point action plan to continue to protect you from infection.
- The tutor will take a lateral flow test 24 hours before the course is due to start. In case of a positive result, every effort will be made to get another tutor to run the course. In the unlikely event that this is not possible then a full refund will be offered.
- Workstations will be spaced at least 1 metre apart.
- Windows and/or doors will be opened to manage good ventilation in the classroom.
- At the start of the course, candidates will be asked to confirm that they are without symptoms of infection.
- Good hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene will be promoted at the start and throughout the course. Poor behaviours can lead to that candidate being asked to leave the course. This is for everyone's safety and wellbeing.
- Each candidate will have their own sole use of a sanitising hand gel pump, and anti viral/bacterial wipes.
- For classes of 6 or less, each candidate will have sole use of a mannequin to practice Basic Life Support skills.
- For classes of 6 or less, each candidate will have sole use of a training defibrillator to practice using this device.
- All activities that form the course have been risk assessed and mitigations to risk put in place.
- Each candidate will be offered a face covering and gloves prior to performing any task when 1m social distancing cannot be maintained.
Watch this video on how a classroom is prepared long before any candidate enters. Arriving 60 minutes early, I make sure everything is prepared for a covid secure class.