Decisive First Aid has signed up with Nuco Training to deliver regulated First Aid courses. We have undergone a thorough due diligence process, so you can have confidence in our service to you, and the quality of our regulated and bespoke courses.
Andrew qualified as a teacher in 1986 and taught in Bath and Gloucester before settling on the provision of emergency care as his preferred career. Andrew qualified as a paramedic in 2001 and has worked frontline in London, the North East and the Home Counties. During 2018 he also worked in the control room, providing clinical advice over the phone.
Andrew started delivering First Aid courses in 2008. Over the years he has been able to refine his work, drawing on his experience as a teacher and a paramedic, to provide a stimulating blend of instruction, demonstration, reflection, practical exercises, powerpoint and scenarios.
Areas of Expertise
- HCPC Registered Paramedic (reg. PA09269)
- Frontline ambulance experience since 1997
- Certificate of Education
- Internal Quality Assessor (ITC and Qualsafe).
- Teaching First Aid since 2008
- British Canoeing Lifeguards Tutor in Aquatic First Aid
- BCU 5 star awards in both white water and sea kayaking.