Decisive First Aid has signed up with Nuco Training to deliver regulated First Aid courses. We have undergone a thorough due diligence process, so you can have confidence in our service to you, and the quality of our regulated and bespoke courses.
Andrew qualified as a teacher in 1986 and taught in Bath and Gloucester before settling on the provision of emergency care as his preferred career. Andrew qualified as a paramedic in 2001 and has worked frontline in London, the North East and the Home Counties. During 2018 he also worked in the control room, providing clinical advice over the phone.
Andrew started delivering First Aid courses in 2008. Over the years he has been able to refine his work, drawing on his experience as a teacher and a paramedic, to provide a stimulating blend of instruction, demonstration, reflection, practical exercises, powerpoint and scenarios.
Areas of Expertise
- Former HCPC Registered Paramedic (reg. PA09269)
- Frontline ambulance experience (1997-2022)
- Certificate of Education
- Internal Quality Assessor (ITC and Qualsafe).
- Teaching First Aid (2008 - present)
- First aid training provider in association with Nuco Training.
- First Aid training provider in association with British Canoeing Awarding Body.
- BCU 5 star awards in both white water and sea kayaking.